Monday, April 9, 2012

Writing Reflection #5

I wasn't here when we were color coding our moment so I havn't finished it yet. I started part of it but never got to finish. From what I've done so far, it has gone pretty well. I've realised I use a lot of the writing techniques we are suppose to use without even knowing it. When I was writing it I felt like I wasn't using all the techniques properly but when I color coded it, I found out I did. As for the blogging, I have started to fal behind a little over spring break and the long weekend but I will try my hardest to catch up. I think it would be interesting if we started using twitter in class. I've never used twitter before but it sounds like it would be cool to get into during class. For our final writing project, I think it would be fun to write/plan what we would do if we had one week to do anything we want and had unlimited money. I think it would be a very interesting project. It could get very creative and fun to see what people could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment