Monday, April 9, 2012

Reading Reflection #5

Book: Catching Fire
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages Read: 188-203


In this chapter there isn't anything too exciting happening. I didnt't have any questions or comments in this chapter. I find this book can have some really fun and interesting chapters but yet the next one can be really boring and not very fun to read. This was one of the boring chapters. Having said that, I still think it's a good book and continue reading it. I find the friday reading classes to be a good relaxing way to end the week. It's nice to just sit back and read. I think it would be fun to go read outside if we have a nice warm day. Maybe we can do that in the near future. I find myself reading at home more often now. Instead of watching tv in my spare time, lately I grab my book and start reading. Before the Hunger Games books, I rarely ever read at home, but I find these books really fun and interesting and read it at home when I have spare time. Whenever I did read at home, it was for homework and I would always leave it until the end and crammed it in. It will be interesting to see if I will still read at home after I finish the Hunger Games books or if I go back to only reading at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment