Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Now What?

So now what? Now I have this list of all these things I want to do before I die. Where do I go from here? Do I actually try and do as many of these things as I can, or do I just crumple it up and throw it in the garbage? I’d like to think that this project has made me realize that all these things on my list are possible if I really want to do them. With that said, I want to actually do something about this list and throughout my life, if I have the chance to do these things, I want to do it. Since making this list, I have already crossed a few things off. These things include #12 Swim in the ocean and #23 Go ziplining through the forest. Both of these things were crossed off during my recent vacation to Mexico. The resort I stayed at was right on the shore of the ocean so the first day there I jumped in the ocean and crossed off number 12 from my list. One of the days, we went on an excursion to a ziplining resort in these giant trees on the side of a mountain. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Soaring from tree to tree looking around at the amazing view was incredible. It was definitely one of the highlights of my trip! So I’ve crossed off two things so far and plan on crossing off many more before I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment