Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Authors Note

When I first heard that we had to think of things we want to do before we die, I thought that it would be one of the easiest things in the world, I was wrong. After the first dozen or so, I realized it was going to be a lot harder than I thought. What do I really want to do before I die? After a while of concentrating, I finally had my list of 100 things I wanted to do before I die. It mainly consisted of a lot of travelling and doing extreme things in crazy places (ex. #22 Go Snowboarding in Switzerland) and also had a lot of things related to sports (ex. #7 Attend a NFL game). Making my list wasn’t the only hard part though, after that I had to chose which 25 I wanted to visually represent and how I wanted to represent them. I had to try and turn to my creative side to think of different ways to represent my 25 list items. I don’t quite have the best creative side but I tried my best. Doing this project and thinking of all the different things I want to do before I die really inspired me to actually want to go out and try to accomplish all the things on my list. It has given me motivation to go out and live my life to the fullest and not hold back on doing things I want to do. Watching “The Buried Life” in class has really made me realize that it is possible to do anything if you put your heart and soul into it. The guys from the buried life really inspire me as well as entertain me. They are a funny bunch of guys and I hope to be as adventurous and motivated as they are when it comes to crossing things off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment