Monday, February 27, 2012

Writing Reflection #2

        I thought the six word memoirs went really well. I thought it was a fun writing activity and found it really easy. Once I looked at the list of themes it didn't take me long to think of something related to it and was about me and my life. I've learned that I can be really creative when I sit and take the time to think about it. I never really thought I could think of things like that.

       So far blogging hasn't been that bad. I find it hard to keep up with it and I think if we had a little more classtime to work on them, mine would be a lot more successful. If I had to set a goal, it would be to keep up with my personal additions this week. I'm going to try and remember to do them and hopefully I will get caught by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the six word memoirs aswell brady, i think they were fun and easy and a good way to express yourself!

    ReplyDelete