Monday, February 27, 2012

Reading Reflection #2

          My last part ended off with Katniss finding out that they have been using the same background footage of district 13 whenever they were filming a story about it. Why would they do that? Did they just not want to travel out there to film the story or are they trying to hide something?

          The next chapter was the wedding for Katniss and Peeta. Throughout this chapter I had a couple questions going through my head while I was reading. They had a bunch of gowns layed out for her and I wondered which one she was going to wear. Was she going to pick it or have it picked for her? Was Katniss really going to go through with the whole wedding? As I read on it ended up happening and all my questions were answered.

          The last part I read was when Katniss was watching the video of her wedding and they were announcing what was going to happen for the Quarter Qwell. The Quarter Qwell is for every 25th Hunger Games, they do something special for the games. Before I read it I had a thought that they might do something like put Katniss back in the Games or maybe her sister. At the end of the chapter I found out I was right, they were going to choose a boy and a girl only from the previous victors for each district. The only thing is that District 12 has only had one female winner, Katniss.

1 comment:

  1. Are you excited to see the movie? Did you decide to read The Hunger Games because of the upcoming movie, did someone reccommend to you, or did you pick it up on your own?

    ReplyDelete