Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Visual #9

Number 32 on my list is to see the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win a grey cup! I have been a huge blue bombers fan all my life, I've had season tickets and gone to every home game since I could barely walk. There's nothing I'd rather be doing on a nice summer night than be at the old stadium watching the blue and gold. As much as I love watching them play and cheering them on, I've never witnessed them win a grey cup as their last win was in 1990. They have come close but havnt been able to complete the task since I've been alive. Before I die I want to see them win the grey cup, maybe even this year?? The picture I chose to use was from last year when they won the eastern division chamionship. I was at that game in the freezing cold and even though it was fun to see them with trophy, thats not the trophy I want to see them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment